Thursday, June 30, 2011

Questions For You

I have a few questions for anybody reading this. Come to think of it, is there anybody reading this? I see I have a meager following, but very few comments, so let me know what you think. Tell me if you think it is pretty good or if I suck, if you agree or disagree, if you think I should keep it up or hang it up. Let me know you are there. Now on to the questions:

1)Would any of you find interest in a book of quotes for Patriots? I have compiled numerous quotes that I would like to put in a book to be published called, Essential Quotes For The American Patriot.

2)I also have the same idea for a military maxims book, along with the things I have learned along the way. I call it, Military A-Z: From Abrams to Zinni. Would that spark your interest?

3)Also I am hoping to start a business providing research, intelligence, investigation, and security for business and anyone else looking. I wanted to ask if you believe that may be a good thing or a nonstarter?

That's all the questions I have for you guys, but if this works out well I may spring a few more on you from time to time. Thank you for reading and for your input. Semper Fidelis!

No comments: